Comfort. Value. Respect. Dr. Mischley knows what you expect from your dental care provider. Our entire practice is dedicated to making sure that your dental experience provides you with everything you need for a healthy, beautiful smile.
Why choose the dental practice of Kevin Mischley, DMD?
- We work hard to make sure you receive the care you deserve during each office visit.
- We understand you have a busy schedule, and we want to accommodate you as much as possible. Our practice prides itself on being on time. We keep to our schedule, so you can keep to yours.
- We believe that visiting the dentist should be something you look forward to doing. We want you to enjoy visiting our practice from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. Dr. Mischley provides treatments that are comfortable, gentle, and safe, so you feel good about smiling.
- Convenience is important! We want your experience working with us to be as easy as possible. Our practice offers you the option of online services that allow you to view your statements, make payment, schedule appointments, and receive confirmation emails or texts.
- Early morning and late afternoon appointment times make it easy for you to schedule your family’s dental checkups around your busy schedules.
- Dr. Mischley is a wonderful dentist who cares about his patients. In addition to general dental services such as regular cleanings, fillings, and crown work, Dr. Mischley is skilled at many operations that other general dentists do not perform. Posterior root canals (back teeth), placement and not just restoration of dental implants, surgical (and often more “tricky”) extractions, and Invisalign® are just a few examples of procedures that are kept “in house,” which means you are taken care of by someone you know and trust rather than going outside the office to someone you may not.
- Dr. Mischley stays on top of the latest developments in the dental profession and are constantly attending continuing education seminars. This allows the doctor not only to provide our patients with the best possible dental care, but also to have a solid basis on which to make decisions about new technologies and treatments that patients may have questions about.
Our practice is unique — just like you and your smile. We are here to help you improve and maintain the health and beauty of your smile, and we are proud to welcome you into our dental family! Please feel free to contact our Walpole office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mischley.