Invisalign Clear Braces
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Walpole MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Mischley‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Mischley has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Mischley about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information about Invisalign or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mischley, call our office in Walpole, MA at Kevin P. Mischley, DMD Phone Number (508) 668-3970.